Lead Like Jesus® India is a training and equipping organization that helps individuals and organizations discover, embrace and apply the leadership model of Jesus. The content we deliver is from the global Lead Like Jesus organisation.
We believe that Jesus is the greatest leadership role model of all time.
We equip people to Lead like Jesus through a two day leadership encounter, followed by a 6 weeks habit forming process for both individuals and organizational teams. We also have customized learning options for Bible colleges and ministries. Contact us for more information.
We believe that successful leadership begins on the inside, hence our training program (called Encounter) intentionally focus on a person’s heart motivation first. Then we broaden our scope to address personal habits and leadership tactics. We also explore the relationship between leader and follower contributing to the acceleration of team outcomes.
Please refer to https://www.leadlikejesus.com/
We wholeheartedly believe that we can’t lead like Jesus without Jesus. We promise the best, most transformational leadership model for you and your organization – because our Model is Jesus, the greatest Leader of all time.
We are honored to work with, train and equip any individual or organization open to exploring this leadership model.
The Lead Like Jesus model has been successfully utilized by large and small organizations, privately owned and operated businesses, schools, universities, orphanages, churches and ministries.
For individuals, our Lead Like Jesus Revisited book and our Lead Like Jesus 6-week Study Guide are a great way to begin the journey to becoming a Lead like Jesus leader.
For teams, organizations, churches and church planters, we recommend a customized Encounter experience as the foundation for discovering the leadership model of Jesus and applying it in daily activities, decision-making and interactions with co-workers, ministry partners, congregations, clients, vendors, family and more.
At least 85 percent of Christians spend between 60 and 70 percent of their waking hours in the marketplace, working in “secular” jobs. For most believers, the marketplace presents a primary opportunity to live out their faith, working alongside co-workers in the marketplace each day, which means that followers of Jesus have an incredible opportunity to impact those lives.
But are we recognizing and embracing this opportunity?
The primary purpose of every believer is to glorify God, regardless of where they are planted.
Lead Like Jesus helps followers of Jesus from all walks of life—nurses, teachers, mechanics, government employees, entrepreneurs,law enforcement , students — to embrace their God-given roles, as Peter encouraged the early believers:
“Live an exemplary life among the natives so that your actions will refute their prejudices. Then they’ll be won over to God’s side and be there to join in the celebration when he arrives” (1 Peter 2:12, The Message).
Lead Like Jesus resources can be used by:
- Individuals: for self-study and development as “salt and light” in the workplace
- Christian business owners: to mentor and disciple other believers in his/her business
- Christian Co-workers: as a monthly accountability breakfast
- At the workplace: lunch-hour development, discipleship and outreach (with permission of their supervisors as needed)
- Individuals: for neighbourhood outreach using small group studies, and more.
- Students: in their small groups
Getting involved with us is really, really, really easy! Here are just a few ways:
- Subscribe to our blogs, devotionals, podcasts and more.
- Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram, and share whatever insights and content you find helpful and inspirational with others!
- Download one of our free e-books to learn more about our leadership model.
- Use any of our resources for self-development or group study and accountability.
- Become a trained facilitator so you can bring Lead Like Jesus solutions into your church or place of work.
- Share our website with your co-workers, bosses, teams, friends… pretty much everyone.
- Be a host of a leadership encounter for your organisation
If you’ve been challenged and inspired by our work and if we’ve added value to your life, consider supporting us through prayer and financially.